- Confusing yourself is the best way to stay honest. #leapandthenetappears @choosefeast @elkmagic @ganzer_wein --let's run this bitch! 5 years ago
- Midtown is looking casual, must be Friday. 5 years ago
- Beyonce is the world's most lubricated artist. 5 years ago
- Laugh at your crisis, no matter how real or how deep. You will see that pain is often a problem with perspective. 5 years ago
- If you've been gifted the blessing of consciousness, do not undermine the universe by refusing to see. 5 years ago
Follow the Feast!
Search Choose Feast
La Religieuse | La Divorce | L’Eclair | Le saint-honoré
Caille en Sarcophage
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Kajitsu | Chef Masato Nishihara
Katjitsu on CHOOSE FEAST
Members of the U.S. Senate offer words of advice to gay youth. This is so important, and incredibly powerful.
Senator Al Franken said it best that, “in the adult world people are really valued for their talents and their uniqueness”. The older you get, the more you realize that your individuality is your most marketable and likable characteristic.
Our generation is very lucky, we narrowly escaped the full brunt previous generations had endured. Many people well into their adult lives have stifled themselves for utter fear of harassment and persecution, but at what cost? What happened to their uniqueness, and the truth about themselves?
Dig deep people, embrace each other as is, and lets begin a new chapter in this country. We can no longer marginalize the things we refuse to understand.
We are young, and lively individuals with access to continuous information; take that opportunity to spread words of acceptance and support. BE BETTER THAN BEFORE, and allow people their chance at a whole-hearted existence.
Click on the seal to support the It Gets Better campaign
Man, Sam Sifton lets loose on this weeks restaurant review in the NYTimes. Top Chef Alum, Sam Talbot, opens a shwanky resto in the new Mondrian Hotel in Soho. From what I’m reading it doesn’t even sound like I should go just to be counterintuitive.
In honor of her Birthday today I wanted to share this amazing photo. See my friend Caroline’s photo from her shoot with The Satorialist.